Whether you're new to CBD, are "canna-curious", or an experienced consumer of Hemp products, our Frequently Asked Questions will help:
1. Will CBD get me "high"?
- The short answer is no. CBD has no psychoactive or psychotropic effects. There may be trace amounts of THC, however you will not get "high" from CBD.
2. Will Delta-8 or Delta-9 get me "high"?
- The short answer is yes. Both Delta-8 and Delta-9 are THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) cannabinoids in Hemp and are psychoactive. We recommend starting with a small dosage, following the instructions on packages, and consulting with your medical provider.
3. What's the difference between Delta-8 and Delta-9?
- Both Delta-8 and Delta-9 are THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) cannabinoids in Hemp and are psychoactive. Delta-8 is a minor cannabinoid, meaning it occurs in very small amounts naturally in the hemp plant and you will need more milligrams to feel a "high". Most users claim they feel less paranoia or anxiety when consuming Delta-8. On the other hand, Delta-9 is the major THC cannabinoid in the hemp plant, meaning it occurs in a large amounts naturally and you will need less milligrams to feel a "high". Delta-9 is naturally more potent.
4. Will your products show up on a drug screen test?
- Our CBD products contain less than 0.3% of Delta-9 THC, therefore small traces of THC may be detected in a drug screen test. Our Delta-8 and Delta-9 products are THC and are likely to be detected in a drug screen test. We recommend consulting with your HR Department or your medical provider. Consume at your own risk.
5. Is Hemp legal?
- Yes, our products are Federally legal under the 2018 US Farm Bill passed on December 20, 2018. However, we will not ship to certain states based on laws and ordinances in certain areas.
6. Are your products organic or local?
- We make every effort to source organic and non-GMO products. All of our products are made from Hemp grown in the United States. Additionally, many of our products are sourced locally in Texas, creating a sustainable system.
7. Are your products lab tested?
- Yes, all of our products are lab tested by third-party laboratories to ensure purity and safety. Please check our Lab Results page for more information.
8. What are your shipping options?
- All orders over $30 are eligible for Free Shipping. All online orders within the continental USA are shipped Monday- Friday within 24-48 hours of receipt of order. Orders placed over the weekend will be shipped when we re-open on Monday. We make every effort to ship orders out as quickly as possible!
9. What is your return policy?
- We have a 30 day return policy. If your order is damaged or has a quality issue, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can provide a refund or ship you a replacement. Proof of purchase and proof of damage or quality issue is required within 30 days of purchase. If you are not satisfied with our products, please contact us immediately at email@example.com so that we can make it right!